Saturday, July 02, 2005

Hey It Is Shea, the stupid one.



Hello Everyone who is reading this
I am Shea Shareski and my dad is making me write this and I don't even know what this is for. I am thirteen years old and I go to cornerstone christian school. I have more intelligence than a group of arangatangs. I like to create videos with my friends Annie, Amy, Kaylee and Megan. We do lots of stupid stuff together like dress up in army clothing and go around Moose Jaw doing hut calls.

In this picture I am the one who has the red dress on and my friend Annie is the one who is actually tan.

1 comment:

Aunt Reni said...

I always wondered who was the coolest person in the Shareski family. Now I know. I am not sure if you are the best speller , though. Don't worry , your pretty face still makes you a standout!